Tips to improve handwriting for Kids and students:I can count on my tips that I had many friends in my school who were extraordinary in their academic knowledge. But still they were not the no one rank holders of my school. And they were so intelligent that even the toppers of our school used to ask them for help. At that time there was no body who could tell them that why they are not getting good marks.
One day I just seen their Handwriting and seriously it was really embarrassing. Their handwriting was like that they were the student of of 2nd standard. Then I realize why they are not scoring good marks. Today many students are facing this problem of poor handwriting and due to it they get fewer marks in their academic results. So what is the solution and what are the Tips to improve handwriting for Kids and students.
Tips to improve handwriting for Kids and students
Identify the Problem
- Take a paragraph written by you– Firstly you need to take a paragraph written by you or write any paragraph. The reason for writing a paragraph is just to easily analyze that what are the main problem with your handwriting. A Lengthy paragraph will give you more reasons for your poor handwriting.
- Analyze at your letters– After writing the paragraph analyzes the shape of your letters. It really matters a lot because the odd shape of a single latter letter may create a big impact on your handwriting.
- Pay attention on your biasing– Biasing is basically a kind of slope and angle. You have seen all the students have their particular slant in which they write. So focus on your slant because a steady slant is good.
- Focus on your spacing and alignment-If you are giving a lot of space and your alignment of the text is not good then your writing will be poorer. So you should look for it too.
- Look at the size of letters-The size of your letters also matters. The reason is that if you write big worlds or some small size words then it may look much weird. So try to write letters of equal size.
After analyzing your handwriting, you need to focus on the problems.
- Take a paper and write your weak letters– I can just tell you that this is the best method to improve your poor handwriting. Find your weak words and write them for at least 20 times to make them perfect.
- Write slowly-Writing slowly gives you a comfort to write properly. With this you can work on your each word easily. It is really a good exercise to make better shape of letters in starting.
- Control Size and Shape of your letters– While writing in a paragraph slowly. you can get rid of this problem of irregular shape and size.
- Write in Air to muscle up your hand– Sometimes I find a common problem among the students. They used to complaint that their hand muscles are not so strong and they are not able to control over their handwriting. The single solution for this problem is to write in the free shape or you can say in the air. It may look some ignorant task but it realyy works. It will muscles up your hand to be strong.
- Practice more and more– Yes! It is very true that your continue practice can improve poor handwriting very fast.
- After doing all these steps again recycle the whole process
- Again Analyze the main points
- Then operate these problems.
Also Read: How to improve your vocabulary skills?
So these are the Tips to improve handwriting for Kids and students. With these you can improve handwriting in a quick time. if your feel any problem in improving your handwriting then comment below to let us know.
All the very Best…!!!!